Monday, April 27, 2009

Dreams

Today I want to talk about dreams. Dreams as in, goals, purpose and destiny. The dreams that you have plan to do in your life or would like to do.

My dreams are:
*...to have a successful business.
*...to move to Pennsylvania, & start a new life.
*...to have a new home.
*...to publish my book & hope it will be a great success.
*...to open up a business that will cater to peoples health-selling and counseling them on natural products (nutritional supplements, herbs, aromatherapy, wetc.) and how to take better care of their health, naturally and healthy.

Those are just a few of the dreams/goals that I have for my life. I hope and pray that the Lord will help me make these dreams become a reality.
I think everyone should have a list of dreams-and keep them until they become a reality. It gives us a purpose to live. I think having a list of dreams is motivation to carry out our purpose.

What are your "List of Dreams?" I encourage everyone to write one out and don't be afraid to start working towards it to accomplish your goals in life. It's your personal achievement.

Have a great day.
Peace & Love,
Crafty Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment