Monday, January 12, 2009

Crochet Class

**Just a note to let you know, I'll be posting a yummy recipe. So get your measuring cups, spoons and mixing bowls with the basic essential ingredients and get ready to try it. I'll be looking forward to hearing how your recipes turned out. So keep checking for that, while you work on your crochet scarf project. Enjoy your day, and craft before it's over. Enjoy the craft project below. TTFN.

Crafty Ann

How to make a basic crochet scarf.
Materials:

*Red Heart, Worsted Weight Yarn
*Size G or H Crochet Hook

Abbreviations: ch (chain)
dc (double crochet)

Instructions:

*CH 120
*(dc) in 3rd chain from the end.
*Continue to double crochet on the first row, at the end chain 3 and then turn. Double crochet in same chain at the end of the 1st row.
*Continue to repeat this patern until your scarf has at least 7 or 8 rows of dc.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. Or if you see that I may made a mistake, let me know and I'll make corrections.

If you have a craft that you like to share with instructions, please let me know. I'll post it as soon as I get chance.

Stay Creative,
Crafty Ann











No comments:

Post a Comment