Monday, January 12, 2009

Crochet Scarf

Hi everybody, all you crafty and baking lovers. I'll be doing a simple tutorial on crocheting a scarf. I'll be posting the directions of it sometime later, so keep checking. I'm still putting this blog together, so if you don't see your name, and want to be added to my "Hobby Circle of Friends" just let me know. There are other things I'm working on to get this blog as comfortable for you to enjoy when you visit. Please feel free to e-mail me with recipes, craft instrucions of any sort, and I will post it here on Hobbies and Collectables. Please feel free to also leave a comment on any hobby you would like to share with us. I welcome memories behind the craft, baking, cooking or hobby that you do to share with me and my blog readers. So again make yourself at home and I look forward to hearing from you.

Don't forget, please check back before the week is out for the Simple Crochet Scarf Tutorial. Also by the way, I may also host Craft Swaps and Crochet Alongs for all of you crocheters out there. So stay tuned for that in the future.

Stay Creative,
Crafty Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment